Pest Control Penrith Sydney
Pest control problems in Penrith are no longer a new matter of concern among the occupants. In fact, pest infestation of all sorts has been more prevalent in this part of Sydney.
Also known for its nickname “The Riff”, Penrith has been one of the major commercial centres in Western Sydney. With its daytime temperatures usually warmer than the other cities, this suburb makes a good home for many pests.
If you are currently being disturbed by the presence of stubborn pests, you might need to contact pest experts for an immediate solution. Always be reminded that pests continue to grow in number and pose more danger and destruction while they are free.
If you need the most trusted and reliable ally to fight and destroy any infestation, ABC Pest Control is your top choice. Contact us today for professional help.
ABC Pest Control Services Penrith Sydney
We understand that you do not have just one pest enemy at home or in your business. Pests in Penrith are of many different types. Thus, we have identified each and cover all of them in your location.
The top pest problem that you may be facing is with termites. However, we also have an equally effective treatment for other major pests. These include cockroaches, rodents (rats and mice), fleas, ants, bees, moths, birds, bird lice, and many other irritations. You may check the list under the services section of our website.
We also offer special services for the end of lease and strata pest management. Apparently, we guarantee a professional service and cost-effective approach for a comprehensive pest inspection, eradication, and prevention.
ABC Pest Control Penrith Offers Affordable Services
You certainly need the most effective treatment that comes with the most practically affordable price. Yes, affordable service with premium quality service. We exactly understand that. So, ABC Pest Control has designed each package to make it fit your specific needs and budget.
You may also check our Deluxe Pest Control package that covers multiple pest problems in just one bundle. Surprisingly, we are the only company that offers such an amazing package. You may check more details of our affordable packages here.
Flea Problems in Penrith Sydney
Fleas have been quite an increasing problem in Penrith Sydney. These wingless insects live by feeding themselves blood from warm-blooded vertebrates. For example, are humans, dogs, cats, rabbits, rats, mice, squirrels, ferrets, and birds.
Flea bites appear to be causing a slightly raised, swollen itchy spot. In some cases, these bites result in flea allergy dermatitis which is an itchy skin disease. This skin disease is common in flea hosts usually with dogs and cats. Furthermore, flea saliva can also cause skin dermatitis in humans.
Fleas are also known to be carriers of other various bacterial diseases. Some of these are the bubonic plague, murine typhus, tungiasis, and tularaemia. In addition, these pests may also transmit parasites. The most common is the tapeworm which primarily affects pets.
Signs of Flea Infestation in Penrith Sydney
Your pets are the known primary hosts of fleas. However, having no pets does not really mean that you’re safe. You may also have fleas brought by rodents such as rats, mice, and possums. Furthermore, they may also be brought to your house through fabric and fur materials.
Here are some of the signs that will surely help you identify if you have flea infestation:
- If you have pets (dogs, cats, etc.), you may see them excessively scratching. Fleas would usually attack or stay at the hind parts of dogs or heads of cats.
- Sightings of Fleas. These insects are wingless but have 6 strong legs that enable them to jump up to 30cm high. They are small creatures that usually measure around 3mm. Generally, fleas are brown or reddish brown in color.
- Eggs and Droppings. Flea eggs and droppings look like specks of salt and pepper that you may see on your pets’ bedding.
- Flea bites. You or your family member will be experiencing painful and itchy bites. These are different from bed bug bites and other insect bites. They are usually small with a central red spot and appear in groups of three or four. In addition, the bites may also form a straight line or a small scab with a surrounding light red halo.
The problem with fleas is more than just the allergic reactions caused by their bites. The bacteria and parasites they carry are serious health-threats not just to your pets but also to your family.
If you see the above signs, contact flea experts immediately for the solution.
Termite Problems in Penrith Sydney
You may have already heard about how destructive termites can be. They have been mercilessly destroying residential and commercial buildings in Australia. Particularly, these insects have caused billions of dollars in damages every year.
Termites get attracted to your property’s humidity and moisture. In addition, they find it a perfect place for sustenance because of enough wood or timber components in the structure. Unfortunately, these insects won’t leave while there is still food left.
They can go on with their destructive activities unnoticed. More often than not, you won’t discover them until massive damage starts to surface. Quite scary but that’s how silently destructive these pests are.
If you see termites or if you need to find out any possibility of having them, contact ABC Pest Control today. We provide professional assistance in termite inspection, extermination, and prevention.
5 Tips to Prevent Termite Infestation in Penrith Sydney
Termites are extremely mobile insects in their constant search for shelter and sustenance. The truth is, every property is in constant threat of their infestation.
Termites are complex pests to deal with when they have gained access to your property. Thus, preventing them from invading your place would be the best action.
The following are the tips to prevent termite presence in your property:
- Remove termite food sources. Termites feed on all cellulose-based materials. You would need to clear all piled wood materials or debris in and around your property. Also, clean your surroundings to avoid the accumulation of dried leaves and all plant-based garbage.
- Keep your property dry and well-ventilated. Excessive moisture attracts termites. You would need to prevent dampness around the foundation of your house or building including your walls and ceilings. Maintain a clean subflooring and clear your drainage system with any blockage. Moreover, fix any water leaks and dripping air-conditioning lines.
- Block all entry points. Termites pass through cracks and openings in water and gas pipelines. They also can crawl through external wires and get through the wires entry point to the property. You should seal all these access points to keep them out.
- Avoid wood to ground contact. Wood sidings should be higher from the ground. You also shouldn’t pile lumber closer or in a way that these wood materials touch your walls. Termites can make it a bridge to enter your property.
- Inspect for Termite Activity. There is nothing more effective than having a regular termite inspection. You may partner with termite experts for a comprehensive inspection in and around your property. They can also provide effective treatment if you are already infested and help you install termite barriers.
What You Should Know About Rodents in Penrith Sydney
Rodents will chew anything resulting in damages to your homes and offices. They can nibble papers, wood, and cloth. Other than that, they can also burrow and build nests in upholstered furniture.
Aside from causing fire by chewing electric wires, rodents can be even more harmful. These pests can contaminate your food with their urine, hairs, and feces.
They are known to carry numerous pathogens or bacteria that cause serious and deadly illnesses. Among the diseases they cause are Leptospirosis, Salmonellosis, and Plague.
Rodents are filthy and destructive pests that you would never want to see in your property. If you have them now and want to get rid of them completely, contact our rodent experts at ABC Pest Control.
Contact ABC Pest Control Penrith Sydney
There is nothing more comfortable than having a pest-free property. Having an infestation is quite troublesome and infuriating.
ABC Pest Control has been the best in Penrith Sydney in providing the most cost-effective pest management. Book for us today through our booking system on the website or call 0404130944.